Having trouble in the general education courses registration?
Unable to earn enough credits?
Overlapping schedules for every course?
The Center for the Liberal Arts has heard you. Through watching MOOCs’ videos independently and completing online assessments, you can earn a grade and complete the course.
By partnering with Ewant of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, the Center for the Liberal Arts offers courses that are eligible for general education credits.
Matters Needing Attention
- It is not possible to drop this course on your own. If you wish to drop the course, please contact the course organizer before the registration deadline. Late requests will not be accepted.
- The maximum enrollment for each course is 50 students. (Currently, the course is only available for daytime students.) Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the course is full. If any students withdraw, the vacancies will be filled by students on the initial waiting list in order of priority.
- If the course enrollment is below 10 students, it may not form a class. Students are welcome to register with friends to reach the minimum enrollment requirement.
- Each student is allowed to count up to 1 Mooc course (including summer online courses) towards their General Education credits before graduation, meaning a maximum of 2 credits can be recognized.
- If there are any unaddressed issues, please refer to the announcements made by the Center for the Liberal Arts for further information.
- MOOCs are online learning courses. Before registering, please evaluate and plan your schedule carefully. You must complete all course assignments and tests within the specified time limit.
This online course is not an on-campus course, and the subject will not be listed on your academic transcript. You must apply for credit recognition in the following semester after completing the course.