To enhance a student-centered learning approach, create a diverse, flexible, and interdisciplinary learning environment, cultivate active learning, and promote independent learning courses in the liberal arts.
What is "Autonomous Learning "?
Learning - not just sitting in the classroom for 18 weeks.
I have something I want to learn: Based on my interests and courses not offered by the school, I plan my own learning content.
Set your own goals, plan independently, self-manage, and self-actualize.
Allow you to achieve your dreams and earn general education credits."
- Application: Students apply individually or in groups by filling out the "Autonomous Learning Plan" application form (an example can be requested by email).
- Teacher review: The Center for the Liberal Arts will match students with a teacher, and the assigned teacher will review the application form and sign off on it.
- Unit review: The application will be reviewed by the Center for the Liberal Arts in a meeting.
- Course selection: After the application is approved, students can select courses according to regulations.
- Course execution: Students execute the plan and discuss any difficulties with their assigned teacher.
- Final project: Students will present their learning outcomes in a final project exhibition.
- Credit recognition: After passing the review of the assigned teacher, credits will be recognized based on the course plan.
Target objects: 4-year and 2-year college students.
Submission of the project proposal: Designated windows in each campus.
Jiangong & Yanchao Campus
Nanzih / First / Cijin Campus
If there are any unaddressed issues, please refer to the announcements made by the Center for the Liberal Arts for further information.